National Diabetes Prevention Program, Lifestyle Coach Training
Why Choose State of Wellness for Lifestyle Coach Training for the National Diabetes Prevention Program?
- Online registration
- Pre-class learning checklist
- 1 complete set of materials for each trainee
- 1 set of training aids
- Online post-training knowledge check and evaluation
- Technical assistance (TA) via phone, skype, live chat or email at any time following training.
- Earn 12 continuing education credits for your CHES, RD, ACSM and CDE credential.
- Low or no cost continuing education opportunities for trained Lifestyle Coaches.
- Updates: Refresher lifestyle coach training at no additional cost by auditing training at your convenience.
- Opportunities to learn from CDC leadership on topics related to all aspects of successful program delivery.
- Collaboration with organizations to provide tools and resources to enhance program success.
- Other services such as program evaluation and more.