Why Choose State of Wellness for Lifestyle Coach Training for the National Diabetes Prevention Program?
- Online registration
- Pre-class learning checklist
- 1 complete set of materials for each trainee
- 1 set of training aids
- Online post-training knowledge check and evaluation
- Technical assistance (TA) via phone, skype, live chat or email at any time following training.
- Low or no cost continuing education opportunities for trained Lifestyle Coaches.
- Opportunities to learn from CDC leadership on topics related to all aspects of successful program delivery.
- Collaboration with organizations to provide tools and resources to enhance program success.
- Other services such as program evaluation and more.
Our Training Options
Learn from the comfort of your own home or office
Features interactive self-paced online learning along with live group discussions and live on-camera and hands-on practice in group facilitation and motivational interviewing techniques.
Delivered by expert trainers and facilitators using the official National DPP curriculum based on CDC Centers for Disease Prevention and Health Promotion research.
Includes ongoing support, learning and networking for trained Lifestyle Coaches through our exclusive online community at State of Wellness where Lifestyle Coaches can ask and answer questions, share ideas and best practices and download program resources.
Continuing Education Eligible
We continue to seek additional provider status. Please let us know your preferences or suggestions.