Review our Frequently Asked Questions Below & Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel for Updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you have an existing account or are new to State of Wellness it is easy to purchase training for yourself or someone else.
- If you are a returning customer login to your account otherwise proceed to the training calendar.
- Select the training you wish to purchase.
- Add 1 or more virtual seats to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Input all the your contact/billing details.
- At the bottom of the page confirm the first, last names and email addresses of the person(s) to be trained. If you’re registering yourself, then confirm that here. If you’re registering others be sure to include name & email addresses for each.
- If you are registering for multiple class dates be sure to include first/last name, email address and class date for each person
You may find them in the DPP Trained Lifestyle Coaches group under “Materials” or our new “Links Page” within the group. We’ve combined all the curriculum files into one large file for your convenience.
You may also download each individual file (54 in total) from the cdc website: https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/prevention/lifestyle-program/curriculum.html
Yes, If you trained through the State of Wellness you are welcome to return to sit-in or audit any current program training for which you’ve already successfully completed. We ask that let us know so we may give the Master Trainer a heads-up.
Life Happens, don’t worry. In most cases we are able to work with you to ensure you get the information you need to by:
- Meeting with you individually to review and discuss the information covered and/or
- Adding you to an upcoming class roster so you may sit-in on a future session covering the topics missed.
We are flexible and committed to each participant achieving their learning goals.
Once you’ve successfully completed your training through State of Wellness you may download your certificates at any time.
Login to your account, go to > My Training > Profile > Certificates.
Right click on “Print Your Certificate” to save to your desktop.
Yes! We offer 12 continuing education credits for our Lifestyle Coach Diabetes Prevention Program training including:
- CHES / MCHES – Health Educators
- RD – Registered Dietitians
- CDE – Certified Diabetes Educator
- ACSM – Exercise Science Professionals
Other credentialing organizations may accept ceu/cech from these organizations. It is up to each individual to check with your specific credentialing organization to determine policies and procedures relating to petitioning for credit.
All of the following are included in our 100% online or in-person DPP Lifestyle Coach Training:
- all materials needed to successfully complete the training
- ongoing technical assistance via live chat, email or phone to ensure DPP Lifestyle Coach success
- updates as they are made available from the CDC
- continuing education opportunities through our partner HPLive.org
- online community for all trained Lifestyle Coaches where information and resources are shared by and for the benefit of all
- opportunities to participate in our new DPP Group Process LIVE program which gives coaches a place to learn and share live with others to promote and support continuous quality improvement.
- Once trained, you may participate in any current Lifestyle Coach Training as a refresher at no additional cost.